10.3.16

I'm writing for a new magazine

 :

It seems like it has been so long since I have posted on here...and that's because it has been. I really miss blogging. Life has just been so busy for me lately. I am glad to say that I have still been writing though! In fact, I have some exciting news. I got accepted to write for a newly launched magazine for young ladies! I encourage you to go check out 


Below is also a link to the article that I wrote for the magazine


I really hope that some of you will like the magazine on social media, share the news about it to others, and comment on my article if it was a blessing to you. I hope that you all are having a wonderful week. I have some other exciting news to share with you later. I've decided where I'm going to college! Yippee! But I'll tell you all about that in another post. 



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

12 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts, but it sounds like you've been busy. That's so cool that your writing for a magazine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed posting! Hopefully I'll start blogging more again. I'm graduating high school soon but then there's college...I guess I'll just have to see where life carries me.

      Delete
  2. It is exciting to see you posting again!
    I'll be sure to check the magazine out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great news!

    -Edie
    Mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It was good hearing from you again, I hope you continue to enjoy your writing :)

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome, Brittney! How often will you be writing for PURSUE?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I've missed you!!!
    2. Congratulations!!! :) So happy for you! PURSUE looks like an awesome magazine. I hope you enjoy writing for them :)

    God bless! Love you
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you too Hedi! And thanks so much :) I'm sure I will!

      Delete
  7. That was a wonderful article, I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! thats so excited! may God bless you in this cool new journey :)

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!