13.3.15

Fashion Post & Missions Update

I haven't done a fashion post on here for some time so I thought I'd do a quick one one on a new spring outfit of mine! I'm not sure about you all but I am so ready for this warmer weather; so glad spring is nearly here.


 
We had such a beautiful day the other day so my brother snapped some pictures of my outfit real quick!


 I know these pictures aren't the best quality but we were in a hurry! One of these days I'm going to take some time to have a real fashion post with better images and such....but that might not be for a while!

Outfit recap
Necklace- Kohls
Shirt- Walmart
Skirt-Cato (just came in with their new spring items) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I also have some exciting news for you all! I will be leaving Monday for a 8 day missions trip to Honduras! I am so excited. Please keep us in our prayers. Pray for our safety and of course that many souls would be saved! Hopefully when I get back I'll have some photos to show you all of the trip. I won't be able to respond to emails for that period of time also, so if I don't reply to anyone during this time just know that I'm unavailable. I will try to respond as soon as possible! 
Have a great week you all...I'm off to go packing! 



Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you're going to the Honduras! I will be praying. :) I really want to go on a missions trip myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying about your mission trip! That's so cool! I'm going to Kentucky for a mission trip in June

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful maxi skirt :) Hope your doing well

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit!
    That is so awesome, how exciting! I will be praying for sure :)

    With Love, Elizabeth @ Whimsical Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats on going to Honduras!! :)
    So I've been feeling that God is calling me to be a missionary, but I haven't had an opportunity to know where yet (like a missions trip). I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me?
    Love you!
    Heidi Anne<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks very put together and classy. :)
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!