9.6.15

This crazy life of mine



This summer has just started but it has been so busy I've barely had any time to sit down and collect my thoughts! I hope all of you are doing marvelous. So sorry for not posting very often--I really wish I had more time to write on here but the older I get the more responsibilities I collect and the less time I have! I do have some exciting things that have happened over the last couple of weeks...one of them being that I got my license! And a car! YIPPEE.
Also, my family is moving in two weeks into a bigger house in the area-I am so excited. We've been crazy busy packing and everything but we're all looking forward to the new house. Next week my youth group is headed off for summer camp! Can't believe it's already been a year. Me and my friend will be doing a skit and I'm playing piano for the Instrumental competition. I'm getting nervous about it all but I'm sure it will turn out great.
   I also have some news for you all personally. This Summer I won't be able to take any blog design orders-I'm just going to be too busy and I'm trying to dedicate more time to my writing instead of designing right now. BUT I WILL BE BACK. Hopefully around mid-August I'll be firing up my blog designing again.
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you haven't checked out my Facebook page for Daughter of the King yet please do! I'd really appreciate it if you liked my page. Also, I have a personal account if you'd like to friend me. Thank you all for continuing to read my blog! You all are such a blessing. Keep shining bright for Jesus







~Brittney Johnson

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope the rest of your summer turns out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to summer camp as well! And I'm competing in piano and voice:) That would be so cool if we were going to the same camp, Brittany!!! Let us know how the competition turns out! < 3
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I hope you have a fun time this summer. Please check out my blog and follow by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    Also, if you know anyone that needs a baby hat or shoes, or a headband for any age, please tell them about my blog: ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my license too! I don't have a car though. =P I have a job that pays well but I'm not getting enough hours. Cars are expensive! At least where I am. Congrats though! I hope you like your new house; that is always exciting. =) Have a great summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for you to come back!!!

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!