19.11.15

Senior Pictures

Oh my goodness guys! I can't believe how long it's been since I did a blog post! This year has been so busy and has gone by so fast it's crazy. I can't believe that I'm almost half way done with my senior year. I got my pictures taken by a friend of mine and I thought I'd share some of them with you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  
 
  \

  


 
  

 

 

 
 

  
Me from my K-5 Graduation to my high school graduation!

 

  


I hope that you all are having a wonderful November! What are your all's Thanksgiving plans? We are having it at our house for the first time this year and having family come in! I am so excited about black Friday shopping too. Do any of you all shop on Black Friday? Once again I'm so sorry for not keeping up with blogging like I used to...I really miss it. Hopefully I'll get around to posting a devotional sometime soon!




Keep shining bright
~Brittney

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

3 comments:

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!