25.8.16

College, here I come


life would be easier w arrows, but instead its a series of red lights and green ones without yellow warnings:  

Psalm 37:23 -The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and He delighted in His way. 

 Some of you may already know this but I thought I'd tell all of you the exciting yet scary news. I leave for college this Monday! Only four more days till I leave. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by! I will be attending Baptist College of Ministry in Menominee Falls, WI. I'll be starting this new college life 8 1/2 hours away from my dear Kentucky home. I will miss it here so much.

  I decided to go for an Associates degree in Elementary Education. I'm so excited to see how the Lord will use me and direct me this Fall. I'd really appreciate if you all kept me in your prayers. This will be a HUGE adjustment for me. Hopefully I'll have some time to update you all and post here on the blog.

  The Lord has blessed me so much these last few months. It's amazing how he's provided for me. He gave me an awesome job as a Vet Tech at a Vet Clinic close to where I live, and He has performed countless miracles that have made it possible for me to attend BCM. I've never felt so sure that I was doing God's Will in all my life. I encourage you all to keep following the Lord's path for your life! He will lead you and guide you to a wonderful future.

 Point your arrow to God and don't ever turn back


  Keep shining bright
~Brittney Johnson

Brittney Johnson is just your average (and crazy) teenage girl serving an extraordinary God. She loves reading amazing books, writing stories, and dreaming about someday publishing a book. She loves to blog and would be so glad if you read her posts, comment, and maybe even follow

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I pray all goes well for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. archie@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you always have a bible verse in all of your post. Congratulations by the way on your schooling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. The Lords guidance is in you dear. Good luck on your schooling.

    ReplyDelete

Pleas keep all comments pleasing to the Lord!